10 September 2016

Charlie Dawn: 11 Months

Ok, so I am more than a little late getting to this post, but as per usual, life has been pretty crazy. Charlie is only 20 days away from being one. ONE! I can't even believe how fast this past year has gone. My last little baby is almost not a baby anymore. 

Bow c/o Sadie Sky Boutique

STATS:
I am not exactly sure on her height and weight. I will know for sure at her one year checks. 

She is still in size three diapers and wearing stuff between 9 and 18 months. 


SLEEP:
Oh my. Where to begin. I don't even know anymore. Sleep is all over the map. Some nights are good. Others (like last night) are BAD! We started her on whole milk a couple weeks back, and sleeping was bad. She would wake up in the night, so fussy and would only sleep when I was sitting up in her chair holding her. So we switched to lactose free milk and stopped cheese and yogurt, and that seemed to work for a couple days. Now she's up either once in the night, or several times, or like last night, for 3 hours. I don't know if this is night terrors, or some terrible habit being formed, or what it is.... I am not even sure where to go with this sleeping thing. Ugh!



EATING:
We have cut back to nursing only 3 times a day and taking a bottle 3 or 4 times a day. We had to make the switch when I went back to work 2 weeks ago. She's eating almost everything we eat. She LOVES fruit and noodles. I'm pretty sure she eats more than Palmer does at meals!

SKILLS AND DEVELOPMENT
Charlie is walking now. She still takes quite a few tumbles on her bum, but everyday she is getting better and better. 



She says "mama" and "dada" although screaming is most of her vocabulary these days. 

She can wave "hi" and when you ask "how big is Charlie?" she puts her hands up in the air over her head! Cutest thing!

We got a trampoline when we moved into the new house, and Charlie absolutely loves sitting on it while Palmer jumps. 


BIG SISTER
Palmer is loving Charlie. I think she is just excited that she can actually play with Charlie more now. Most of the time they are laughing and giggling. I love watching the two of them play. 

Now, to figure out a first birthday!!! AHHH!


No comments :

Post a Comment