30 January 2016

The Friday Post (on Saturday, Because #momlife)

Another week has come and gone. It's like time goes by so fast yet the days drag on sometimes. Is that possible? Anyways, here's what we were up to all week.

I had both the girls at the doctor Thursday for their checkups; Palmer for her 3 year and Charlie for 4 months. People have always told me Palmer is tall, but she wasn't even on the charts for height! WHAT? She weighed in at 32 lbs, which is average, but was beyond the 100th percentile for height at 41 inches!

And, Charlie is 4 months old today! I can't believe its been four months already. I plan to have a post up about her early next week!

headband: Urban Cowgirl and Co.

We had passport photos done for the girls this past week too. The girls were rockstars and it only took one photo each!!


Monday nights, the girls and I head over to a girlfriends house to binge on delicious food and watch the Bachelor (who else thinks Olivia is nuts??). This past Monday, they surprised me with some yummy cake and beautiful flowers! I have the most amazing friends!!!


Speaking of great friends, I went to BodyPump Thursday day evening with some girlfriends and it was great! I enjoy group classes once in awhile and BodyPump is killer. Thanks Kaella for inviting me! I will definitely be heading back. And, I actually was not as sore as I expected to be, its just a good burn,  but today is a different story. I often find day 2 is the worst! I plan to go more too, because last week I won a month membership to GoodLife Fitness!


This past week, the weather really warmed up, although it was windy, but we were able to get out for a coupe really great walks with the dog. When you get down into the river bottom, the wind really dies down and makes for a good walk!


And, aside from all that fun stuff, we snuck in many cuddles!!

Soother Clip: Otherware

No comments :

Post a Comment