23 August 2015

Bumpdate: 31 Weeks


HOW FAR ALONG: 31 weeks (on Friday August 21)

ABOUT BABY:  Baby is the size of a pineapple, measuring 15.2-16.7 inches, and weighs 2.5-3.8 pounds.

SYMPTOMS: My back has been killing me these days. I am going to the chiropractor about twice a week, and have a massage tomorrow. This rib-popping-out thing is for the birds. I have certainly had more than enough of it! And, I am starting to feel pressure in my pelvis more, very similar to what happened with Palmer. I feel like this pregnancy is almost exactly the same as last time. I'm also having Braxton Hicks - totally not painful, more just annoying. 

MOVEMENT: This babe is still moving like crazy. Anytime I am still, I can feel babe move and its pretty amazing. 

CRAVINGS: I am still not really craving much of anything. The odd thing here and there, like salt and vinegar chips, but nothing major. 

MATERNITY CLOTHES: I "splurged" at TJ Maxx while we were on vacation and bought 2 maternity type shirts (that I will most definitely be wearing post baby), that cost me like $13 total. Otherwise, I am sticking my leggings and usual t-shirts and tank tops, and occasionally wearing pants without the buttons done up!

BEST MOMENT: Palmer and I headed out with my friend Tawnya for some maternity photos. I am absolutely loving the ones I have seen so far! She is seriously so talented and takes stunning photos! I can't wait to see the rest. And, Palmer was so cooperative, for the most part!

Also, I put in my notice for my last day of work! WOO HOO! September 25 is the big day. That puts me at on 17 days left, including only 2 night shifts and no more weekends! I'd say that's pretty good!

SISTER LOVE: Palmer is still including the baby in everything. "Mama, we go to the park with mommy, and daddy, and Leaf, and Palmer, and the baby?" It's seriously so cute!  And, the other day at Costco, she picked out a super cute sleeper for the baby, and she was quite proud!


No comments :

Post a Comment