19 July 2015

Bumpdate: 26 Weeks



HOW FAR ALONG: 26 weeks (on Friday July 17) 

ABOUT BABY:  Baby is the size of a head of lettuce weighing in between 1.5 and 2.5 lbs and measuring 13.6-14.8 inches long

SLEEP: Sleep is stil the same. Typical I guess. I wake a couple times in the night, otherwise it's all good. Sleeping on my night shifts was really hard between the heat and trying to sleep through the day. Thankfully, those night shifts will be done soon for a whole year (and the other, baby-boss night shifts will start)

MOVEMENT: This babe is moving non-stop! All the time. 

CRAVINGS: Still nothing major as far as cravings, but if you wanna take me for frozen yogurt, I wouldn't tell you no!

MATERNITY CLOTHES: I still haven't caved and bought any really maternity stuff. i have stuff that works for maternity and no-maternity, so I'm sticking with those for as long as I can. I can't justify buying more expensive items that I will only wear for a short time. 

BEST MOMENT: Palmer singing to my belly. She makes me smile. 

SIBLING: I love watching Palmer play with her dolls, pretending they are the baby. And the other day, she was talking to her "sister" on the phone. Or she has started to sing songs to the baby in my tummy. She is seriously melting my heart. She is going to be the best big sister ever and I can't wait for the day when she gets to see this baby in real life! She will be all cuddles and kisses. 

No comments :

Post a Comment