24 March 2015

Shop Spotlight: Happy Camper's Modern Kids Clothing

When it comes to dressing Palmer, I am all about cute but comfortable. The majority of her clothes are comfortable and work well for everyday play, which is perfect because that is what she is doing most of her days. 

I came across this great shop and I knew I had to share it with you all! Coty at Happy Campers Modern Kids Clothing has some of the cutest little pieces for kids and I instantly fell in love with these leggings for Palmer. 

 leggings c/o Happy Campers Kids | boots (similar)

They are great quality and the pattern is too cute. They fit Palmer perfectly; they have the right amount of stretch and give all while holding their shape. And the quality of these leggings are seriously great! We have had these pants for over a month now,  and they've been through the wash several times, and they always come out looking just like they did the day we got them!


You can definitely tell Coty has a great passion for what she does; the quality and care put into each handmade piece is outstanding.


Besides leggings, Happy Campers Modern Kids Clothing has a variety of other items to choose from; dresses, hats, shirts. I am certain you will find something you love! The best part is, Coty is generously offering up a pair of leggings as a giveaway to one of my followers!


Chose any or all of the following options to enter yourself in the giveaway:
1.Leave a comment below and be sure to check out Coty's Etsy shop.
2. Head over to my Instagram and "like" the photo with Palmer wearing her Happy Campers leggings
3. Go to my Facebook and "like" and/or share the photo with Palmer wearing her Happy Campers Modern Kids Clothes leggings.

WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN TUESDAY MARCH 31

No comments :

Post a Comment