5 January 2015

Once Upon A Time, Two People Fell In Love

You can say that we are relatively new to this whole marriage game. We were married four years ago today, but in the grand scheme of things, its not that long. When you think of all the people who have been married for years and years and years, we are newbies.

I would be lying if I told you it was always easy. Mitch and I have been together for 10 years now and there are still things we are learning about each other. Disagreements between us. Arguments to work though. What makes you strong though, is how you deal with these.

I have to say, the past 10 years have been the best of my life. We have been through so many major milestones together; finishing school, starting our careers, getting married, starting a family, buying our first house, then building one. Since becoming parents, it has proven to be a struggle, to say the least, to get quality couple time in. Between full time work and having a toddler, we are left exhausted at the end of the day, but we work at it. Whether its a date night out or a movie night in, making time together is so important.


While no relationship is perfect and there will forever be ups and downs, the life Mitch and I have together is the perfect one for us. It has opened my mind and my heart to many new things; full of happiness, love, and amazing memories.



Truthfully, I don't know where I would be without this guy! He has been by my side for so many things and there is no one else I would rather go through life with. He has been my rock through so much. Going down this life journey with him makes me a better person! I consider myself lucky knowing that I get to spend many more days with him and that Palmer gets to grow up with an amazing man for a dad.

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment