3 November 2014

Our Halloween Update (Only a Few Days Late)

I was never really one (as an adult anyways) to get excited about dressing up or Halloween. Yes, I enjoy candy as much as the next person, but dressing up isn't really my thing. But, my perspective on Halloween changed this past year. Since Palmer was big enough to walk with me door to door (for the 5 houses we went to) it was exponentially more enjoyable. Seeing Palmer all dressed up in her cute little Super Girl costume and her reaction to seeing other children and their parents dressed up was so exciting. 





She couldn't quite say "Trick or Treat" but she didn't hesitate to say "doot doo" (thank you) after getting her treats at the door. And she never failed to wave "bye Bye" to each house as we left.


Seriously, isn't she the cutest little Super Girl you've ever seen?


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment