6 November 2014

Oh Hey, Friday!

Can you believe another week has come and gone and we are now a few days deep into November? I can't believe how fast the time is going and how quickly the winter and Christmas are approaching! So, here are a few kind-of-winter-related items for my Friday Five

one: We have signed Palmer up for gymnastics starting in January. I think she is really going to like it! Shes so full of energy and always on the move, so I think this will be a good place for her to have fun and run and jump and play! I'm excited to start and watch her have so much fun!

two: I received this awesome beanie in the mail last week from a small Etsy shop, Baby Elle Apparel, here in Alberta and I'm in love with it! Dress it up, dress it down, it's a perfect accessory. The material is so soft and I love the way it fits. It is the perfect piece to top off your fall wardrobe! Thanks Brittany!!


three: Every year, our local radio stations team up and hold an auction where numerous local business offer up prizes. To be honest, I'm not really sure what the proceeds go to, although I'm sure it's something meaningful towards the community. Anyways, we ended up getting a year family pass to the local YMCA for half price. Good deal! We both get a gym membership, swimming, all the fitness classes, the parent and tot stuff...We are pretty happy with it! It will give us all a good reason to keep active throughout the winter!

four: I recently tried the Essential Oils that many people are talking about. I thought they were just this hocus pocus stuff but I think they actually worked! I was fighting off a cold last week, and working nights wasn't helping my cause, but I tried the Thieves essential oil along with some Lemon and it cleared my sinuses right up! I always tried out the Lavender and peace and calming before sleep and it worked like a charm. I always struggle with sleeping while I'm on nights, but this made it much better!!! I think theses may be essential as winter sneaks up on us! Have you tried any of these or other essential oils??

five:I am so excited to finally have a weekend off. It seems like FOREVER since we have had a family weekend. it will be nice to just relax, get some things done around the house and be together before I have to go back to work on Monday. Mitch on the other hand, gets Monday and Tuesday off too!


I'm linking up here 
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment