24 October 2014

Friday, What I'm Loving Now

one | This coffee creamer. I picked this up when we were in the States and I'm loving it. We don't get a lot of the same flavors here in Canada as they have in the USA so whenever we go, I'm always on the lookout for a new kind.  What are some of your favorites I should try?

two |  This post. Tawnya is a real-life friend of mine and this post really hit home with me. I have talked and thought about the topic before and lately I have been very conscientious about what I spend my time doing while I'm with Palmer. I find it difficult working full-time and getting in enough quality time with Palmer so I have made a rule for myself that I will not use my phone or the computer for non-essential things (facebook, instagram, blogging, etc) while Palmer is awake. Yes, there will the times when I use my phone for a quick minute or two, or check something out on the computer quickly, but I don't want to be that person who doesn't acknowledge my child because my eyes are glued to a screen.

three | I'm loving the way Palmer is really starting to amaze me more and more everyday. Seriously, this girl is getting to be so smart, saying things I didn't know she knew. Makes me realize just how quickly she is growing, hence, the reason for point 2 above.  She is a pro at puzzles, matching games, sorting objects, and starting to say short sentences. Makes me a proud mama.


four | These two. I could honestly watch them play and interact all day. Palmer loves Mitch so much, you can see it in her eyes when she looks at him. And Mitch has such a soft spot for Palmer; she's going to have him wrapped around her little finger!


five | Going to bed at 9:30 every night. I don't know what it is, but there is something magical about being about to lay down after a full day at work and coming home, getting everything ready for the next day (lunches, laundry, dishes, cleanup, etc) and crawling into bed at a reasonable time (so it can be done all over again the next day). I swear, somedays, I need to be in bed before Palmer!

Hope you all had a great week!!!
Happy Weekend.
I'm linking up here.

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment