21 September 2014

Currently {6}: Swooning Over Fall

Here is this week's version of Currently with Jenna//A Mama Collective, with the very fitting theme, Fall.

| Loving | All the fall smells. I loving the new BBW fall candles, like Pumpkin Caramel Latte, as well as my old favorite, Fireside Marshmallow (my absolute favorite.) Now, I can burn them all day everyday without feeling like I was wishing Fall upon us!

| Enjoying | The Fall colours. I am seriously loving the colours of the leaves right now. The most beautiful shades of red, yellow and orange. I took Palmer out yesterday for a mini photo session to capture the beauty of it. See the post here.


I'm hoping to get out to the corn maze one of these days and take some pictures with the pumpkins. I also think this would be a fantastic place for some family Fall photos! 

| Thinking about | the Fall activities I have on my Fall Bucket List. I would love to get out to the corn maze, as I just mentioned. I'd also love to do the whole pumpkin carving thing. I think Palmer will enjoy the results, the doing, probably not so much yet. Maybe next year. I am hoping there will be a number of Fall activities around the city that Palmer might enjoy too. And, of course, there is always Trick or Treating! I can't wait to find Palmer the perfect Halloween costume. I know it will be much better this year, now that (1) she is walking and (2) she will enjoy the candy she gets!!

| Swooning over | the Fall outfits this season, specifically for Palmer. I am dying over these little boots she got last weekend. I love wearing skinny jeans, sweaters and boots, and Fall is the perfect time of year for it. I just need to find myself the perfect pair of Fall boots to go with my favorite skinny jeans!

| thinking about | what Fall decorations I will be covering my house with. Last year, I picked up the cutest little pumpkins at the grocery store to use as a centerpiece for the kitchen table. I will definitely be picking up a few this year too. I also want to tackle a wreath for the front door. I am hoping it will be easier than I think, and will turn out beautifully!

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment