16 July 2014

Being Featured!

Over the past few weeks, I have really been trying to put my blog out there - Share my posts in link-ups and blog hops. Recently, I have had the honor of being featured - twice! It is so humbling to know that my little blog is being recognized and that people actually like reading what I write. I started my blog as a way to keep record of our busy and ever changing lives of parenthood, and it has grown to become a creative outlet for my thoughts and a place where I have met some pretty amazing people.

I join in on link-parties as a way of seeking out new blogs to add to my already giant blog roll, and in the process, get a few new readers. Apparently my post on being a working mama was well received by many, as it was featured twice.

I've been joining The Mommy Moments blog hop regularly for the past while and my post was named the most viewed link this past week! So exciting! This is a place you can link up anything Mom related, every Monday. Its hosted by Faith//The Life of Faith, Sarah//The Not Quite Military Wife, Alli//Beautiful Family Affairs, Heather//Like a Morning Cup of Coffee, and a weekly guest host.


I was also featured over at Pig and Dac for her blogger's digest, where weekly, you can link up your favorite blog posts and find new, great blogs to read. I am relatively new to Jessica's blog but I have quickly come to love reading it, and her boys are just the cutest!

The Blogger's Digest

It's amazing to me, that with my words and my posts, I am able to reach out to so many different people and that the things I blog about are interesting to others!!

Thanks to all the ladies for featuring me and my little piece of the blogging world!

Thoughts for Thursday



post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment