8 June 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday for us was pretty chill. Mitch and I both worked Friday, which ended off our long work weeks, so we kept pretty quiet Friday night. We went for a bike ride in the evening, and we were all in bed by 10pm! I needed to get a good sleep for my race on Saturday.

Saturday morning, I had my race, you can read about it here, and Mitch golfed. Then we did some house and yard work, followed by dinner and some much-needed well-deserved drinks at the in-laws!!
And once again, I was home early, in laying in bed, enjoying the book I have been trying to read for the past 3 weeks.


SIDENOTE:  I don't know about you, but I find it very difficult to sit down and read with a toddler!?! I can't read while shes awake...Palmer is like a little magician, I swear! She is now getting herself out of the highchair and standing up on the tray, so I can just imagine then things she would do if we didn't have our eyes on her for 2 minutes! And not only that, I wouldn't be able to concentrate enough to get through more than a page or two, I'm sure...I'd be re-reading the same sentences over and over!


Today was a good day! Mitch headed out early for another round of golf while Palmer and I enjoyed some breakfast, cartoons, and relaxing around the house. Around noon, the two of us headed downtown for some Father's Day shopping, then headed to the golf course for lunch and to watch Daddy come in from golf.


Then, we headed to Home Depot for a few things, and home to enjoy this beautiful weather with sprinklers...







...supper on the deck...

...and a nice family bike ride to Tim's...


Great Weekend!

Dateless in Dallas


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment