17 June 2014

My Happy List

For the past 60 days, I have been posting an instagram photo with #100happydays; great way to look at all the little things in life and pick out the things that make you happy each day. This got me thinking more about other things, big and small, that make me happy.

In joining up with Ashley // Words About Waverly and Jess // Sadie Sky Boutique for the Little Things link-up, here is a short list of the little things that make me happy (in no particular order):

1.  Sugar candies (fuzzy peaches, cherry blasters, etc)

2. Getting into bed with fresh sheets.

3. Palmer giggles

4. The feeling after a good run (not particularly while I am doing it!)

5. Family walks and bike rides -ones with all 4 of us.

6. Adding to #5, seeing how excited Leaf gets when we go for walks, and how even more excited he is to be off leash!

7. New clothes (for me or Palmer...anything new really - my husband would call this happiness my "spending money" obsession habit)

8. Snapping a really great candid photo.

9. Palmer's joy for going down slides.

10. The feeling of freshly shaved legs.

11. Blasting a really great song in the car and singing like no one can see you.

12. Getting to day 4 hair and it still looks good!

13. Back to #7, scoring a really great deal on somethings (like my 97 cent jeans from Old Navy).

14.  Having that really great inside joke that makes you laugh, even if you're sitting alone!

15. Holding hands

16. Fresh from the oven homemade buns (which I haven't had in ages!!!)

17. That moment you finish cleaning the house.

18.  Watching Palmer and Mitch together; I love their daddy-daughter relationship

19. Making a delicious smoothie - even better is someone else makes it (cue Mitch).

20. Cuddling up on the couch and watching a movie!!


Sadie Sky Boutique



post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment