14 June 2014

Daddy Love

I don't talk too much about Mitch on here, but I figured with today being Father's Day, it is fitting to talk about him. 


I love the relationship Mitch and Palmer have. I love watching these two play and learn together. 


I love the way she cuddles him when they read stories. 

I love the way she drops what she's doing to meet him at the door when he comes home from work.

I love the way she gives him kisses and hugs him goodnight. 


I met Mitchell 9 years ago, and I knew he was the one for me because of all his amazing qualities. But I love him now more than ever, because these qualities and his personality shine through even more now that he is a father.  Watching these two together just melts my heart; these moments of fatherhood remind me again and again why I fell in love with him.  I could honestly sit and watch them together all day. He is the greatest dad ever! He loves sweet Palmer so much and he would do anything in the world for her. Mitch’s sense of humor grows when he is around Palmer. He is always being silly with her or trying to make her laugh; the sweetest sound ever, watching your child laugh with their daddy. 



He makes me want to be a better person and the best mother I can be. His love and fun-loving spirit shows through the best when he is with Palmer. I never imagined I could love him more than the day I married him, but watching him be a father makes my love for him grow more with every moment.

I love these two.

Here's to all the dad's out there, especially the dads in my life; Mitchell, my dad, and my father-in-law!





Happy Father's Day!



post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment