22 April 2014

Mexican Vacation!

A couple of weeks ago we went to Mexico to celebrate Mitchell's sisters wedding. I was slightly nervous for the long 5.5 hour plane ride and a 15 month old toddler and trying to keep her entertained and happy during the flight. I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised. We were able to download a few episodes of Bubble Guppies tot he iPad, keep her busy with the TV on the headrest, and of course, her cuteness caught the attention of various other passengers on the plane, who also attempted to keep Palmer busy!


The resort was nice (I wish I had taken more photos of it), the food was good, and the wedding was beautiful! Palmer was a little flower girl and she did so good walking down the aisle, holding my hand. I thought for sure I was going to have to carry her, but she walked the whole way!

Sitting still for the ceremony though was a different story. We are lucky it was on the beach and she had the sand to keep her busy!



Palmer loved swimming every day and she especially loved the ocean! She loved the sand (eating it included) and giggled every time the waves tickled her feet on the shore. We were however, cleaning sand from every nook and cranny for days!

Here are a few photos of our vacation!





post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment