19 August 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up

I feel like the weekend just flew by! 

The weekend started Friday with Aunty Candice coming from Calgary for a visit. She bought Palmer the cutest little tutu, so of course we had to try it on immediately!


The rest of Friday evening was spent just "us girls" (Me, Palmer, Candice and Sandy). We had supper at the Lowe's house and visited with Candice.

Saturday was jam packed full of busyness. Aunty Candice came over in the morning for breakfast then the two of us took off for some garage sales. Palmer stayed home for some daddy-daughter time! I was really hoping I'd find something good at the garage sales; no such luck. Oh well. I probably didn't need anything else piling up in my house anyways (since I have not yet tackled any of my "weekly challenge" yet!)

The whole family came over to our house for lunch on Saturday for some BBQ'd hamburgers and hot dogs, then we all watched Palmer swimming in her little pool!



Mitch and I were able to get out for 9 holes of golf in the afternoon, while Sandy and Candice kept Palmer busy. We had to practice up for our big golf tournament coming up this next weekend!
Saturday evening was again, spent at the Lowe's for supper and visiting.

Sunday, our little family of 3, went out for breakfast to Ricki's before Mitchell had to work. We really enjoy having breakfast there. (Well, I really enjoy breakfast any time).

Then, while Mitch went to work, Palmer, Candice, and I went swimming in the big pool. I don't know why we didn't know about this all summer! Palmer and I would have for sure been using it all the time! Palmer loves the water! Poor Leaf was sad that he couldn't go in the water too!

Swimming with some fruit smoothies in hand.


post signature
Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs
  Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever!

1 comment :

  1. Princess Palmer is just too cute in her tutu!!! Nice pool for "the three girls". I agree, Leaf probably felt bad that he couldn't join you in the water!

    Love to all,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete