15 August 2013

Crazily Normal

I was never really happy with my original blog title "living, laughing, learning & loving". I didn't think it was catchy at all, or reflective of what I wanted to portray through the blog. I also thought it was too long and not very memorable. I wanted to change that.

I came up with Crazily Normal because I think thats what we are. I think starting a family and having a new baby, everyone thinks their lives are crazy and hectic. No matter how crazy our life gets I'm sure nearly everyone out there has gone though, is going through, or will go through similar events! Guess what? Thats NORMAL!

 Also, I like oxymorons and think they are catchy!

post signature
Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs
  Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever!

1 comment :