11 August 2013

A Letter To Palmer II


August 11, 2013
My Dear Baby Palmer,

It’s been a long time since I last wrote you a letter. I first wrote to you just a couple days after you were born and now you are 6 1/2 months old  Its hard to think back that long ago, yet it seems like just yesterday. You have grown so much since then, not only in size (tripled already!!), but in your personality and accomplishments.

Some days, I just sit and watch you; watch you play, listen to your noises, watch your expressions. You have become such and independent little person already, yet you make sure we are always in sight. I am amazed at all the things you are able to do already.  We are just waiting for the day you take off running (or crawling) at full speed, as I’m sure its not too far away.

You are still the happiest little girl. We couldn’t have asked for anything more when we got you. Yes, you have your moments of difficulty, but they don’t last long and for the most part, they are few and far between. We really lucked out with you!!! In the 6 ½ months of you, there has only been one night of us trying to get you to sleep – started with the usual feeding, rocking, singing, rocking some more for a couple hours, and it ended with us driving around in the car; you were out like a light!

I can’t wait for your next milestones, yet I want time to stand still. You are growing up so fast. I'm excited for the next chapter in the life of Palmer.

Love always,
Mommy



post signature
 Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs
  Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever!

4 comments :

  1. Love this! What a sweet letter, I need to do this for my munchkin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Meg. Definitely something worth keeping - I'm sure my little one would love to read it one day!

      Delete
  2. your blog is so cute and so is your little baby. Would love if you checked out my blog and followed.I followe back.
    www.bakemeadress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Cherice! I checked out your blog too! :) Looks great. Can't wait to read more!

      Delete