30 August 2013

5 on Friday


I am loving the new fall clothes out right now. And I LOVE skinny pants for babies! I actually found some super cute ones at Walmart that I love the fit of on Palmer, and they are only $5!



In staying with the Fall theme, I’m also loving the new fall soaps at Bath & Body Works! Super awesome scents. I love the fall apple and pear smells! Yum!


Palmer cut her 2nd tooth this week, and once again, did it like a champ!


I made yellow beets for the first time ever - SO YUMMY! I love finding new delicious foods!



 HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE! My last weekend of maternity leave...

I am busy trying to get myself together to start work on Tuesday. It's been 7.5 months since I last worked...It'll be good to get back, but at the same time, I am going to miss spending so much time with Palmer. It'll be an adjustment for everyone, for sure!




post signature
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

3 comments :

  1. Those little leggings are to die for! Darling! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rychelly, aren't they the cutest?? I love them!!

      Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete